Friday, May 8, 2009

The Fashion Show Review


There's a new show on Bravo that is called The Fashion Show (how original). Since Bravo no longer has Project Runway this is their substitute. It just premiered last night. It is not Project Runway, but I thought I would give it a shot. It was alright. Bert called it "Project Sidewalk" because it is low budget and the talent is just not there. One of the girls even said that she is not very good at sewing. Come on people. That means I could be on the show :) I will watch it most likely in re-runs during the week. At least it is something till August. Now that I think about it it's pretty lame. At one point Kelly Rowland says that she wouldn't be caught dead in something. Sorry miss Destiny's Child we didn't know how great you are. "Competition is the new black" is the slogan. Yeah lame...

1 comment:

  1. The girl who "wasn't a great sewer" made me mad. How do you go on a show like this and not be able to sew???

    CLICK HERE for my recap.

    :)

    ReplyDelete