Monday, August 1, 2011

From Swap to Pizza Night





As you know Project Runway Season 9 has started and I am tickled pink. I am not a real big tv/reality person, but I just love this show! Yeah there is unnecessary drama, but I still love seeing the process of the design and garment from the start to finish. It is very inspirational, emotional and motivating for me.


This year I decided to have a Project Runway Premiere Pizza night. I made pizza from scratch and about 9 people came over to eat and watch the first episode. It was super fun and the pizza actually came out okay.



Since I was making this an event I of course had to wear something I made. At the last clothing swap I went to I got a lot of great pieces. One of them was this bright yellow Gordon's Gin cotton dress. It was sewn by a girl at the swap. I immediately saw it and had to have it. It was a little tight so I added a side zipper so that I could get in and out of it. So I wore a hand made dress that I got at a swap and I tailored it. If that doesn't say Project Runway then I don't know what does.


This Thursday I will be in my pj's on the couch with a glass of wine to watch it, next week who knows....


2 comments:

  1. cute!! a successful party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally you're so talented! You'd be perfect on Project Runway! Great design style and an even better personality! America would fall in love with you! ~Jenessa

    ReplyDelete