Thursday, April 16, 2009

San Francisco City College Extended Ed Class Project







One of the benefits of my urban forestry stint in San Jose is that I received $5000 for school. Since I am not really sure what I am going to do and that 5,000 won't really cover much I have decided to use it to improve my sewing skills. I want to make more professional things and this takes practice. I signed up for a 5 week class. It met every Tuesday night for a few hours. It was open lab, so you brought in a project and you worked on that for the 5 weeks. I downloaded a pencil skirt pattern from Burdastyle.com and made a pencil skirt. I really like the class because she would walk around and help you, but you had freedom and motivation to complete the project. I am hoping to take her week long class this summer. http://www.sew-it-all.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment