Saturday, December 24, 2011

Lorax on the Loose


Halloween was great this year! Lots of costume parties and Bert's Haunted House. My costume was a hit and stayed put. I must have glue gunned a thousand different sized puff balls to the leotard. The large mustache was made out of scavenged fake fur, a bra and wire. My helper helped me make it. We made a hood like we made for my squirrel costume, sewed in the bra so that it could connect to my face. and then added wire so that it would stick out. It was a little hard to breathe, but looked great. I also made stickers to passout and a tree sign.
Some people knew what I was, but most had no clue what I was and they couldn't take their eyes off me. I even got orders for my outfit in different colors.
The Lorax the movie will be out in March 2012. Maybe I will wear my costume to the theatre!

No comments:

Post a Comment