Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Coffee Date Gone Bad!

I was so excited about this project. It is a a dress with a ruffle down the front. I was almost done with it and it didn't fit. I tried and I tried to zip it up, but it wouldn't budge. I was so sad. I tried to let out the darts, but it still wouldn't go. I put a longer zipper in and still nothing. I was even more sad. The next day I decided to try again. I bought more fabric and I made the pattern 2 sizes larger. I will use the same zipper and I will reuse the fabric for another project. I am planning on working on it this weekend. This time the dress should be perfect since I already made it once. Lesson learned: ????? I did measure myself, I kept trying it on and I compared the size with other dresses I have made. Please work!

No comments:

Post a Comment