Sunday, October 11, 2009

Holiday craft idea #1: Funky Holiday Scarf













A group of friends and I sometimes get together and do crafternoons where we "make stuff, share ideas, drink yummy cocktails, and have fun!" One of our friends has taken the handmade pledge this year and in her words "basically means I will only gift things I make or I buy handmade...(stick it, corporate America and consumerism!!!)" So that means I am on the look out for cool crafts that we can make since the holidays are creeping up on us. This is a great project that I saw on-line. You use old scrap fabric and if you sew you have plenty of that. I think this would make a good gift for the holidays for that funky friend we all have.

Follow the link for instructions on how to make it.
http://www.burdastyle.com/projects/multi-fabric-scarf?image=70299

No comments:

Post a Comment