Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's been 10 years since High School!














My 10 year High School reunion is coming up real soon and I mean real soon! The theme is cocktail party and is in San Diego. I have dresses that I could wear, but I thought it would be fun again to make a dress. I had a pattern I have been wanting to use and I ordered some stretch sateen fabric on-line, but when it came it was just too bright and wild. The fabric won't go to waste. I love it and I will use the fabric for something to wear in San Francisco. At that point I decided to not make a dress, but this last weekend I found some new fabric and I am going to try and give it a go. I started the dress last night, but this is what it looked like this morning. I am trying to make the black dress in the corner of the pattern photo. I think it looks cocktailish and I like the retro feel. I need to finish it by Thursday. The clock is ticking...tick tick tick

No comments:

Post a Comment