Friday, December 25, 2009

A DIY Christmas

I finished my Mom's apron Tuesday night and had my brother take it down to San Diego. She loved it! She really loved the balls. :) It was really fun to make because I could design it how I wanted. Here's a picture of her wearing it that she sent to me.


Although I wasn't with my family this year I had a wonderful Christmas with friends. The gathering was at my place and everyone chipped in to make it special.

One friend made these centerpieces. Another made these greens that he freed from a closed tree farm and he made an edible fruit tree. Everyone brought food and drink and I performed an interpretive dance of the 12 days of Christmas. It may be a new tradition. Also, I have to say that my sweater was a hit!
I hope every one had a pleasant Christmas and if not no big deal there's always next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment